2006-09-19

Search me, O God

今天參加BSF時, 唱了首詩歌, 歌詞很美, 眼淚差點掉下來~
歌名是: Search me, O God

Search me, O God, and know my heart today,
Try me, O Savior, know my thoughts, I pray.
See if there be some wicked way in me;
Cleasing me from every sin and set me free.

I praise You, Lord, for cleasing me from sin,
Fulfill Your Word and make me pure with in.
Fill me with fire where once I burned with shame;
Grant my desire to magnify Your name.

Lord, take my life, for I would live for you,
Fill my poor heart with Your great love so true.
Take all my will, my passion, self, and pride;
I know surrender; Lord, in me a bide.

O Holly Spirit, revival comes from You;
Send a revival my own heart renew,
Your Word declares You will supply our need;
For blessings now, O Lord, I humble plead.

Share with everyone~especially for whom seeking for God.

沒有留言: